The first thing that clicked in your mind while receiving a Pay pal card is that either it is active or not? Obviously it is not. But you don’t have to worry about that. You just have to visit the official website PayPal.com/ActivateCard & Few simple steps. Because after reading this tutorial you will be able to activate the card in just a few minutes with properly following the instructions.
Activating your pay pal card is not a difficult method but to just ensure that you don’t mess up with this easy procedure, we will guide you in the most easy and efficient way on how to quickly you can activate your pay pal card.
But first of all, if you don’t have any card then you can have it from the pay pal official website. All you have to do is just to fill up the required information and you will be notified when your card is available.
How to use PayPal.Com/Activate Card:
For activating the card, only you have to do is to get any device , like laptop or mobile or PC, that can connect to the internet. Then following the below mentioned methods access your PayPal account without the need to talk to a customer service representative. Thisis how you will proceed:
- Open any web browser like Mozilla Firefox or Opera browser
- In the search bar type “PayPal official website” which is PayPal.com/ActivateCard.
- You will see a Login button at the top right corner of the page. Click on it
- Now after page loads, it will require you to enter that email address with which you apply for the PayPal card. But in case you have other PayPal accounts with different emails do not use those. Just enter that email address with which you registered the card.
- After you have entered email, Type the password and press Enter key.
- Now you will be redirected to your account. On your profile summary, go to Financial information.
- Look for My Money and search for any button that is relating to card verification or activation
- After you found the Activate Now button, Click on it and wait for loading.
- As soon as it will reload back, you should see “Your card is successfully activated”.
- In the case you don’t find activation link from profile summary, then go to Profile next to Log Out button. This will be in top right corner of the page.
- Click on My Money and then on Update.
- You should then see the card that you registered. Click on the card and you will see the Activate Now button.
- You will then have to enter the required information and click Continue.
- Click on the Activate debit card button.
- After it reloads, you will see the activation notification.
- Click on this link in the web browser PayPal.com/ActivateCard.
- Fill up the required information, card number and security code.
- After that, click on continue button.
- A page will reload that indicates that your card is ready for activation.
- Confirm it by clicking on Activate Now button.
- After loading of page, card is verified and you can now use it easily.
- We have another method for you in case if you don’t have any internet connection or a laptop etc you may call PayPal instead.
- Dial 1-800-314-8298.
- Their customer service or an automated answer machine will pick up the call. You have to follow all the steps.
- They may ask about your card number, expiration date, 3-digit CVC code, and the security number along with your other personal related information.
- When you have provided all the information then after the call you can now use your card for your transactions.
PayPal card Features:
- The first advantage you get with your PayPal card ( PayPal.com/ActivateCard )is that you can get direct deposit. By direct deposit, we mean that you can use it as payroll or like a bank account with no extra charges. Government funds like benefits should easily put deposit on your PayPal card.
- Cash loading is quick and very easy. This can be easily done by using retails authorized Outlet. All you have to do is to use the PayPal app to generate a special barcode for your cash and present it to authorized outlet (like 7-eleven). And in just seconds, you will see your newly added credit will be visible to the top of app.
- In addition to cash loading you can also easily cash a check i.e. you can transfer check funds to your account. Obviously the check has funds to begin with but only approved checks are valid for this feature.
- PayPal card has also the ability to transfer funds from your bank account directly to PayPal account.
- Your PayPal card doesn’t get its funds by your account. Firstly it gets your approval by app. So it will be easier for you if you have an internet connection.
- Getting your PayPal card is all free. Only you should have an existing PayPal account that is verified and confirmed using either your bank account or credit card.
Now as you can see that there basically four methods to activate your PayPal account online on PayPal.com/ActivateCard and anyone of them can work for you. But in case you are not getting the activation link in your profile then card has just arrived earlier so all you have to do is to wait for some days until that link appears on your account.
But if you are impatient you can call PayPal customer service, they will surely help you on what to do. It is a great thing that PayPal has this attribute to make these online finances more manageable. But we must admit it that it is not all perfect, there are still some problems with many of users. But hopefully, PayPal community will improve the platform with passage of time.
So now tell us your experience do you think that either PayPal is a better option or your ordinary credit card? Tell us in the comment section below and we will then study them carefully.
If you have other queries related to the PayPal card you can ask them in the comment section. We will try to answer all when we can.